What questions were asked most often?
At this year's Retail Summit 2023, Futureshop 247 founders Adam Klofáč and Pavel Kozler took part in a panel discussion that outlined the areas and information of interest to our retailers when considering the automated future of stores. Read the answers to the most common questions.
- You can only enter and exit the store using a digital key.
- The identity of the shopper is uniquely verified by a bank ID or ID card.
- An intelligent camera system is installed in the store, thanks to which the store's operation is constantly evaluated.
- There is an increase in sales due to the extension of operating hours to 24/7.
- Savings in personnel costs amount to at least 30%.
- The unmanned shop also brings energy savings.
- The return on investment can be expected within 1 year.
- The food retail industry prefers a hybrid model.
- Fully autonomous stores are mainly applied in large cities.
- An important factor is the age and social structure of the catchment area.